Substitute InformationThe Advantages to Being a Substitute:
Rates of Pay for the 2012-2013 school year will be as follows:
- Flexible work hours
- Influential to students
- Great practice for future teachers
- You can choose the age group of students to teach
- There are many chances to express your creativity
The district payroll system operates on a bi-weekly basis. Checks are available for pick-up on Friday before 12 noon. After 12 noon the checks are mailed. Substitutes may elect to have direct deposit into the bank of their choice. If interested, please see Carri Natalicchio the Payroll Administrator.
- Teacher - $80.00 per day
- Nurse - $120.00 per day
- Instructional Assistant - $60.00 per day
- Bus Driver - negotiable
- Secretary - $75.00 per day
- Monitor - $7.25 per hour
Hours of Work
New Egypt High School
- Substitute Hours Arrive/Leave - 7:05 a.m./2:10 p.m.
- Students Arrive/Leave - 7:23 a.m./1:58 p.m.
New Egypt Middle School
- Substitute Hours Arrive/Leave - 7:45 a.m./2:40 p.m.
- Students Arrive/Leave - 7:55 a.m./2:35 p.m.
New Egypt Elementary School
- Substitute Hours Arrive/Leave - 8:35 a.m./3:40 p.m.
- Students Arrive/Leave - 8:45 a.m./3:25 p.m.
New Egypt Primary School
- Substitute Hours Arrive/Leave - 8:15 a.m./3:45 p.m.
- Students Arrive/Leave - 8:35 a.m./3:15 p.m.
-AM Kindergarten - 8:35 a.m./11:35 a.m.
* Please note substitute hours are approximate. Substitute secretaries/clerks and lunchroom/playground monitors should contact the main office of the building they will be subbing in for exact times.